Monday, June 27, 2011

USEM interview guide

From Southern Leyte to Manila for interview

BIG DAY! Lord God, please guide me accordingly that I may be able to correctly and properly follow all directions and I pray all my documents are complete this day.

Let it may Lord, that all those who would evaluate my documents, our relationship (Rene and I) and those who would interview me and meet me this day will be blessed this day and happy so they would have a positive and open aura when I meet them.

Also Lord, may it be that when they see me and look at me, they would see the goodness of the Lord and how my life is so blessed because you love me.

Lord, please please let me ask this favor. Let me unite with my honey. You do know that we miss each other so much and how we dream of being together with each other. Let us experience the beauty and pure joy of being with each other, living together and serving you and your people together.

Please please Lord, in you we trust, in you we believe. Nothing is impossible to you. Lord, I promise that when you grant this request I will and I will do that I will encourage and never cease to encourage and bring Rene and the children into your fold. We will praise and pray and serve you and your people till the days of our lives. This I hope, pray and will do in your name. Help us Lord, to fulfill our promises to you the way you fulfill your promises to us.

I, we (Rene & Cherubim) love you will all our heart. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment